What's new

..:: The Forgotten Place ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
losthousekm0.jpg
 
Last edited:
interesting, not too much of a fan of the colours, but like the photo overall :thumbup:
 
That's wonderful.. I love to think about buildings like that in their hayday and think about how loved and taken care of they were.. Now the doting owner is long dead..

Nice shot.
 
I like the treatment. Nice shot.
 
Thank you all. I'm glad you like it. It's one of my favorites out of the recent ones i have taken.
 
Very nice Mersad. I am a big fan of taking pictures of old buildings. I always wonder what they may have been in their earlier useful lives and how did they end up in these conditions.
 
though its forgotten, you made life to it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom