I'm not sure. Unless I grabbed the wrong photo, it should have been ISO 400, so speed should nt have caused it. I didn't compress it "to fit" on the board. It could be a combination of ISO and using a small section of the original, although I didn't enlarge it. hmmm. I'll have to look into it
No reason to bin a photo on noise. Sometimes pictures have them. It's ok.
The photo itself, however, doesn't really give us much. Not any real emotion. No real significant interest. It's "ok". The square crop may not be helping... esp cutting off that cart thing which may add something to the "story".
Thanks Manny, Unfortunately, my crop is almost exactly the size of a doorway that I cropped down to, so there is no more cart to give ya .
I'll just have to try it again someday. Looking at it, I think I see what you mean. My eyes go directly to the EMPTY chimney. Once you maker the trip, it's a let down because there's nothing of any interest there,