What's new

the garden... :)

bo.asad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hi...

this is my new shot..

Untitled_Panorama8.jpg


I want your opinions and criticisms :)
 
I like the colors. I always enjoy a photo with vibrant colors. Image seems a bit out of focus, but that can come from shrinking an image for posting. (alway resharpen image after ou shrink it down.) The cloud formation really makes for an interesting image. All the straight lines and curves look excellent. The composition of the image is nice. The image could be a little more centered, but it still looks good. Almost doesn't look real. I really like the overal shot. Definitely an eye grabber.
 
I love it, the colors are very rich, good eye candy.
 
i like this a lot. it would be better if the center of the garden were either on the left third of the image or the center
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom