What's new

The Getty Center

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Halfway up the Sepulveda Pass, bridging West Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley ... The Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Mountains, stands The Getty Center. Inside, the museum isn't all that impressive, but out side the gardens and architecture are absolutely world class.

The full gallery is here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/photos/313 ... KW-L-1.jpg

Gary

#1
120793932_DAGJq-L-1.jpg


#2
313514452_QBxH7-L-1.jpg


#3
313485290_xK5BZ-L-1.jpg


#4
313488237_B8NLk-L-1.jpg


#5
313506737_fAyXa-L-1.jpg
 
#5 is a little over-done for my taste, but all of the others are very nice.

Can't win 'em all I guess ... thanks for looking and commenting.

Gary

313521571_i66wZ-L-1.jpg
 
Number 4 and the one you just posted are my favourites. Both are very cool.
 
Other then #5 which color is too saturated and not enough depth of field for me, the others are very well done!

Noticed you are a fan of Patterns which I can see you put a strong emphasize on, and thats something that caught my eyes and attention.

Cheers
 
1-4 are great. I really like 3 actually. I agree that 5 is too oversaturated for my taste but the first four I really like.
 
Ah I miss the Getty Center. Love that place.
 
wow. #4 is really quite nice. and contrary to what everyone else has said i think #5 is perfect the way it is.
 
Number 4 and the one you just posted are my favourites. Both are very cool.

Thanks Invisible ... (you know there is dust on your avatar's lens?)

Gary

313509498_43us2-M-1.jpg
 
Great series Gary. Strong images- I like #4 the most. The B&W processing is exceptional.
 
Other then #5 which color is too saturated and not enough depth of field for me, the others are very well done!

Noticed you are a fan of Patterns which I can see you put a strong emphasize on, and thats something that caught my eyes and attention.

Cheers

Thanks Sak ... (no saturation was added to #5)

313510357_zVtkz-L-1.jpg
 
1-4 are great. I really like 3 actually. I agree that 5 is too oversaturated for my taste but the first four I really like.

Thanks ijbrew3 ... yeah #3 have a nice feel to it.

313508646_y4pVS-L-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom