What's new

The girls of the Del Mar racetrack

ewick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
74
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:heart:One of the most challenging things to do is shoot beautiful girls in the middle of the day in a place packed with thousands of people. Here are my favorite shots and as always C&C is always welcomed. This was about a month ago on opening day at the race track. I kept the crop some what tight so I could eliminate as much of the people in the background as possible. This was so much fun and can't wait to do it again all over next year. enjoy my friends.




1.

7821146794_5f2d64839d.jpg
[/URL] race track beauty by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]


2.
7821121962_66dbaedbcd.jpg
[/URL] birds by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]


3.
7821128806_46e591e2a1.jpg
[/URL] track model by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]



4.
7821123324_17362cde4a.jpg
[/URL] money, money, money by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]


5.
7821119062_53a36a8aff.jpg
[/URL] del mar by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Fun! My only suggestion would be to get more light on their faces. You captured great personality in #2.
 
I liked all, especially the expression in#3...yes more light on faces :D
 
Thanks, I agree. I was by myself and shooting in the middle of the day. On 4. I used ocf at 1 to 1 and one and three somebody was holding a reflector. I suppose I could have lightened the faces in post and all these were shot on the fly. the stop to pose for one second and then they keep walking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom