The Girls of TPF

Jessica we need more smokin hot pictures!! Hehe

Just saying hello! My name is Jessica and I'm new to TPF

Ok, but only because you asked :hug::

I used to get in front of the camera a lot, back when I was like 20 (ok, so it was only 4 years ago), but since having the baby... well, it's been sort of uncomfortable. HOWEVER, I did a boudoir session with a friend and she made me look great! So, here's what I can show you ;)

Also, used with permission... this can be proven if needed lol

IMG_5345

Gorgeous AND smart! WOW! ;)

Man there are most hot women here than a Jetta dealership!

Thank you... May I have another... :p

5489424459_74594fb660.jpg

I used to get in front of the camera a lot, back when I was like 20 (ok, so it was only 4 years ago), but since having the baby... well, it's been sort of uncomfortable. HOWEVER, I did a boudoir session with a friend and she made me look great! So, here's what I can show you ;)

IMG_5345

$TPF.jpg

Me and my baby girl at her dance class last weekend. This is rare.. I HATE being in front of the camera... lol

Hey ladies, you all must be photographers... Cuz you're making my 70mm f/4 turn into a 200mm f/2.8.

5489424459_74594fb660.jpg

IMG_5345
You have a beautiful face, so hold your head high.A baby doesn't change your beauty,it just makes you a beautiful mom.

Most reactions

Back