What's new

The Golden Boulevard

Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
10
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The name of this picture isn't really related to trees but I like the word 'boulevard.' Anyway, C&C welcome for this infrared picture.

IMG_4977EDIT1-1.jpg
 
Nice picture. I like the idea, but it could probably be better with a little more room on the left or some subject to lead the eye to.
Is this the road going from Buckingham Palace to Wellington Arch?

Regards,
LizardKing
 
LizardKing said:
Nice picture. I like the idea, but it could probably be better with a little more room on the left or some subject to lead the eye to.
Is this the road going from Buckingham Palace to Wellington Arch?

Regards,
LizardKing

No, its in Greenwich actually even though it doesnt look like it.
 
A little over exposed for my taste, though the soft processing helps a bit. I would clone out what looks loike a trash can in the distance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom