Mersad
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,165
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice photo!
For me, I use a very stupid way but it works for me, I make two layers, lower the saturation of one of them, and erase the ca part, I hope you understand what I said. If you want me to show you I'll be glad to!
I'm going to try it later. If anyone is faster then me, feel free to post.Nice photo!
For me, I use a very stupid way but it works for me, I make two layers, lower the saturation of one of them, and erase the ca part, I hope you understand what I said. If you want me to show you I'll be glad to!
REally ? lol, sounds good to me.