What's new

The Grassy Knoll

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this in Vancouver last summer.
Hope you like it:D

101923349_033e9e0988_o.jpg
 
I really like this one Jon. The dof and angle work good. What I like the most is how natural it is :thumbup:
 
I love this! It's such a private moment and you captured it so well. Gorgeous shot.
 
Yea great shot jon, looks like you caught that one at just the right time so you can see both thier faces. Nice one :thumbup:
 
Thanks everyone. I'm really not to into the sneak-a-shot style but this isn't really a situation where you would want to tap them on the shoulder and ask to take the pic so I snuck it with my 70-200 at 200mm. Thanks again:)
 
haha! nicely done shot! the colors are spot on! although it reminds me of how alone i am.... but that's another story :mrgreen:

:thumbup::thumbup:

did they ever notice you taking the picture?
 
thanks guys :D
slickhare...they never knew what hit em ;) totally oblivious
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom