What's new

The great outdoors

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
This construction takes the idea of the panorama information board to the next level!
To find out more about this photograph go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2005/12/ah-great-outdoors.html

051204_C043977%20Morecambe%2C%20K.jpg
 
Its a construction that allows you to work out the names of the various hills on the other side of a bay at Morecambe in England. The idea is that you stand back from it, in a slightly raised position, with this "model" of the hills in front of you, and the real hills in the distance beyond. Then by comparison you work out where the various places are! Most methods of doing this are a little less elaborate, but I think this is ART too!

I took the shot because it was odd looking, and I saw that I could have my wife, her shadow and her reflection all in the same picture!

More details here:http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2005/12/ah-great-outdoors.html
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom