What's new

The Great Wall of China

guadalcanal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
3
Location
China
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a trip to the Great Wall the other day. Not the best time of day, but got a few mediocre pictures in :D

10xx3yp.jpg





2lo0i03.jpg





1z3tmw5.jpg
 
2nu7z1i.jpg



One more :)
Please leave feedback!
 
Interesting vacation-type shots. I like the third shot the best. Nothing too spectacular here IMO. The door frame images are interesting...the ultra blurred foreground is too much to be a good contribution to the composition.
 
I like them all.... Is there a blue cast on the arch?

Yes there is you can also notice it on the Great Wall.

I feel stupid... what is a blue cast?

Well look at the image. Around the arch there is a lot of blue. It doesn't look natural. It can be caused by a couple of things. Light reflecting off a nearby large blue object will do it but I'm thinking in this case it is the white balance is not set right on the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom