What's new

The Grotto

Well except for the miniature of Michelangelo's Pieta, everything looks very Hobbit like. And thats a good thing.
 
has a religious feel about it. Interesting and spooky (?) place!
 
An interesting shot of an interesting place. I'm not sure why someone would pick a spot like that for a shrine of some sort, but it is interesting. The only thing I don't like are the two bright spots high up, one on each side. I guess they were sunlight peeking through or something.

I've got a friend moving to Portland from Phoenix. In fact she's on I-5 headed north right now ;)
 
An interesting shot of an interesting place. I'm not sure why someone would pick a spot like that for a shrine of some sort, but it is interesting. The only thing I don't like are the two bright spots high up, one on each side. I guess they were sunlight peeking through or something.

I've got a friend moving to Portland from Phoenix. In fact she's on I-5 headed north right now ;)

Cool!

Those are actually lamps or lights of some sort in the ferns.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom