Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2007 #2 Good idea, but I think it needs more contrast.
S stocke2 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2007 #3 i would agree more contrast, and I wish the evergreens were in focus too, but that is just me
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Looks like an HDR done when there was a wind going so that the trees could not be in the exact same spot in all of your how-many? exposures. All in all I like it, but ... yes. Contrast. It could do with some more of it.
Looks like an HDR done when there was a wind going so that the trees could not be in the exact same spot in all of your how-many? exposures. All in all I like it, but ... yes. Contrast. It could do with some more of it.
S stocke2 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 #5 yea, i can see that
J JustAMom TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 206 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 #6 it looks like it belongs hangning in anice log cabin somewhere. i owuld say that is art. and MAN i wish i was there in person! great shot!
it looks like it belongs hangning in anice log cabin somewhere. i owuld say that is art. and MAN i wish i was there in person! great shot!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 #7 I like it. :thumbup:
Ranger TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 #8 Love it! Looks like you took it out of Narnia!
P prue187 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Apr 18, 2007 #9 Nicey and me Likey.
M Maxx RS4 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Apr 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks for all the compliments and critiques! I originally had the contrast higher, but I like the softer look to it - more surreal.
Thanks for all the compliments and critiques! I originally had the contrast higher, but I like the softer look to it - more surreal.