The Guitar Experiment

Love the shot, but I need to talk to you about your string winding technique...
Agreed. :D Somebody needs to learn how to wrap and "tie". :thumbup:

OP: I like this idea a lot. It makes you practice techniques and you always have your subject matter. I may actually give this each day thing a go with my Taylor.

I agree that you shouldn't try to make the Gretsch logo line up -- you did it right. The only thing bothering me in the Strat shot is the bit of the Fender logo and serial # at the bottom.

June 28...

june28.jpg

June 29! (more black backgrounds...)

june29.jpg

:) Thanks Olympus

June 30 (Side note - no photoshop retouching at all besides sharpening and re-sizing. Not that I do much retouching anyway, but this has absolutely none)

june30.jpg

Nice style you've got developing here. I'd be interested to see what would happen if you went a little more high key.

That's what I plan on trying next. Am NOT letting myself post another black background for the next couple days ;)

Alright...so...I said I'd stop with the black, BUT I had a pretty busy day today so I'm just putting something up from a couple days ago. With the U-20 World Cup coming, my sched'll be getting even busier, buuuut I'll see what I can do for tommorrow ;)

july1.jpg

Sorry guys. As I said, the WC has started, so I've been pretty busy the past couple days. As such, here is the last of my 'buffers' from last week. However, tommorrow I have off, so I should be able to tackle some 'higher-key' shots :)

july2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back