What's new

The Guitar Experiment

Love the shot, but I need to talk to you about your string winding technique...
Agreed. :D Somebody needs to learn how to wrap and "tie". :thumbup:



OP: I like this idea a lot. It makes you practice techniques and you always have your subject matter. I may actually give this each day thing a go with my Taylor.

I agree that you shouldn't try to make the Gretsch logo line up -- you did it right. The only thing bothering me in the Strat shot is the bit of the Fender logo and serial # at the bottom.
 
June 28...

june28.jpg
 
June 29! (more black backgrounds...)

june29.jpg
 
Nice lighting in the first. The third one is really good too :D

I'm a guitarist too so of course I'm looking at the make and model too :lol:
 
:) Thanks Olympus

June 30 (Side note - no photoshop retouching at all besides sharpening and re-sizing. Not that I do much retouching anyway, but this has absolutely none)

june30.jpg
 
That's what I plan on trying next. Am NOT letting myself post another black background for the next couple days ;)
 
Alright...so...I said I'd stop with the black, BUT I had a pretty busy day today so I'm just putting something up from a couple days ago. With the U-20 World Cup coming, my sched'll be getting even busier, buuuut I'll see what I can do for tommorrow ;)

july1.jpg
 
Sorry guys. As I said, the WC has started, so I've been pretty busy the past couple days. As such, here is the last of my 'buffers' from last week. However, tommorrow I have off, so I should be able to tackle some 'higher-key' shots :)

july2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom