The Guys of TPF.

This was posted here somewhere once before. I like the rest here seem to elude the camera's view quite often unless I am testing light or something along those lines. I do have one of those portraits via the bathroom mirror somewhere but I would have to dig thought some pretty deep 1s and 0s to find it I think.

me-b&w.jpg

Meselfportraitrsz.jpg

I always feel awkward taking self portraits, but here it is, just a quick one done in my backyard this afternoon

I see it by meccalli, on Flickr

I took this this evening just for you guys....well the gals >.>

Last edited:
mec...cant see it and it better be good!:mrgreen:

Me bored on the day before I moved out of my house, set up a bunch of desk lamps and a stool to put my camera on and played around with some self portraits.. I strongly dislike these...

DSC_5449.jpg

Looking super pissed!
DSC_5544.jpg

Cheers!

Decided to use this thread as an excuse to play with my new lightstands, umbrella, reflector and try my first self portrait, rather than find an old picture of me. Results:

Meh! by Ricky Jay, on Flickr

I found it really difficult to obtain focus without a proper stand in, and not enough light for AF

Last edited:
Me bored on the day before I moved out of my house, set up a bunch of desk lamps and a stool to put my camera on and played around with some self portraits.. I strongly dislike these...

DSC_5449.jpg

Looking super pissed!
DSC_5544.jpg

Cheers!

Eye Candy. :D

Ladies swarm me like bees. Not sure why.

11069_1285163693921_1375002279_30840073_1041914_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back