The Hidden Falls

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On day 2 of my recent trek to the Columbia Gorge (Oregon) I made a point to hike the Oneonta Gorge . At the end of the slot canyon, the payoff is this brilliant fall, called the Lower Oneonta Falls. While Multnomah Falls in Oregon is visited 2.5 million times a year, there are many obstacles to reach this fall that stop most. The obstacles include huge log jams, and at one point a 5 foot deep channel to cross. (That's an adrenaline rush with lots of camera equipment, which I was hoping to keep dry).

The Hidden Falls by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

I LIKE THE WAY it was framed as well.

Is this your only shot of this fall? I like it, but it leaves me wanting to see more.

Ernicus, probably about 200 frames shot here. I haven't picked through them too much yet. But, yes, quite a few!

Thanks Derrel and Jaemie much appreciated!

Amazing shot. I don't know what else to say.

Nice. You'll be seeing waterfalls each time you blink when you're done. lol.

Nice shot - makes me want to see more. Is it possible that you have one that shows the whole falls, if so would like to see that one. The other thing that stands out is moss on the rocks - I like the green colour this gives to the scene. Having said that, I would crop out the rocks on the left beyond the area that is in shadow and see what affect this has on the overall image.

WesternGuy

Nice shot - makes me want to see more. Is it possible that you have one that shows the whole falls, if so would like to see that one. The other thing that stands out is moss on the rocks - I like the green colour this gives to the scene. Having said that, I would crop out the rocks on the left beyond the area that is in shadow and see what affect this has on the overall image.

WesternGuy

I agree 100% i would love to see the rocks on the left cropped down a bit. Wonderful shot though! I would love to see more!

Most reactions

Back