The Highway

Hop2It

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C+C Welcome
The_Highway_by_speedhop23.jpg

doensn't really do anything for me..it says the highway but that doesn't seem to be what the main focus is on

doensn't really do anything for me..it says the highway but that doesn't seem to be what the main focus is on

Most call that irony...:wink:

I agree no real subject here, remember HDR is not the point of the photo. I dont really like HDR but if you using it use it to enhance an already great photo, dont take a sub-par shot and try to make it look cool by using HDR.

To clarify...the subject is supposed to be of the menacingly orange/red hole in the clouds, which of course are not well displayed over the web.

Apparently I made a mistake in calling it what it is...but nonetheless.

I agree that making a photo hdr simply because, makes for a poor photo...however using it to enhance a scene with "hightlights" ie the sunset and "shadows" ie the foreground is its purpose, which I might have failed at.

On to bigger and better things...:)

I wouldn't say its a failure at all, the HDR does look decent but I just find photos with a clear interesting subject benefit more from HDR. Personaly I try to avoid having the sky as my subject it so hard to convey the feeling you got looking at the sky through a photo, but thats just me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back