The (hopefully) final phone reshoot :) (Bonus inside!)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, I think I finally got this... These all looked good in PP and on the camera to me..

All I did in PP was cropping and tilting because apparently the camera was a little crooked when I shot these... So, these were the best 2... I think the 2nd looks a bit over exposed, but I wasn't sure which one really looked the best...

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

Bonus! :)

I had posed this one earlier for help getting rid of the garden hose that was behind the table... I thought this was an okay pic.. Obviously not superb... There is some heavy PP done... I thought it kind of looked like I had done some HDR :) wishful thinking though, right?

006copy-1.jpg

Let me know what ya think :)

hmm... does no new = good news? :) lol

I think it is more of a content issue...quite frankly, it's a phone. What are you trying to get across with the shot, or what are you wanting people to see in this? Usually a shot like this doesn't stir emotion in people (especially on here) so you tend to get 0 or few responses.

As far as these shots...#2 is much better...you lightened it up enough to see everything about it which is a major improvement over the first. Other than that, like I said it is a phone. :)

I've been trying to get the "technical" side of things down... If you check out my post history, you'll see about 3 or 4 threads with pictures of this phone... I'm working on lighting, backgrounds being seamless, exposure, etc...

I see. Try having just a touch of turn to the phone to where you get a hint of a side. This will make it look less "flat" and give it more of a "dimensional" aspect, which in turn will make it stand out more from the background.

I think it would be best to provide an example of what you want to do, than as a forum we can reverse engineer the shot and you can figure out that way how it was done.

I've been trying to get the "technical" side of things down... If you check out my post history, you'll see about 3 or 4 threads with pictures of this phone... I'm working on lighting, backgrounds being seamless, exposure, etc...

This is an argument for keeping this to one thread, so the entire history of progress is all in one place. :er:

Most reactions

Back