What's new

The Hubby & His Guitar

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My hubby wanted some pics of him and his guitar, mostly close ups.

Here are a few. Thanks for looking :)
1.
280824705_HeMPw-L-1.jpg


2.
280824780_biRiW-L-1.jpg


3.
280824860_vA9ik-L-1.jpg


4.
280825098_2mcWe-L-1.jpg


5.
280825152_dF8iE-L-1.jpg
 
Nice shots. I like the closeups with the DOF. My fav is probably the one where he's standing with the shorts on. They look very professional.
 
Thank you :)

I think I'm *starting* to get the hang of this stuff :lol:
 
i like number three a lot, but you can see the backdrop...
 
I like the series, but he looks a bit awkward with the guitar. By that I mean the guitar looks foreign to him. just something I noticed, not being critical
 
Nice series Lyncca. 3 & 5 stand out to me.
 
I think the first shot is clever, has great focus, and starts the series really well, so it's my favorite. I like the last shot- kinda neat to show off the headstock. What would we do without the headstock holding those strings? But, I would rather see the hands in focus. Or maybe a deeper DOF would have brought the hands into enough focus to give them more importance.
 
I have been attempting this same thing with my husband,

I think you have a very nice series here.
 
I like the second shot best, the composition works for me and there are few blown highlights...also the fingers are sharp with the guitar head blurred contributing to the focus on playing.
 
love these shots. only in #5, I would have liked the focur to be on the name of the guitar, not the design just under it. but all these shots were great.
 
Wow, thanks for all the comments and feedback!

These are nice. Though I would like #3 alot more if you couldn't see the backdrop so clearly.

Yea, this was taken with my ultra-wide. I had the aperture opened up all the way, but it still showed up really clearly.

I like the series, but he looks a bit awkward with the guitar. By that I mean the guitar looks foreign to him. just something I noticed, not being critical

You are quite observant, not critical. He has only been playing a few months.

love these shots. only in #5, I would have liked the focur to be on the name of the guitar, not the design just under it. but all these shots were great.

I noticed that as well. Still working on focusing on the exact spot I want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom