What's new

The Hubster

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hubster.jpg
 
Oh my.....very nice portrait, Cindy! :D

Where was this taken?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
core_17 said:
Are you sure that's not the dude from little house on the prairie? :lol:
LOL!!! Yes, he does look like Micheal Landon a bit with all that hair! The photo was taken at the Dallas Arboritum. They have this little house from a Shakespere Festival, and it's one of my new favorite props.
 
"Hubster"? :scratch:

AH! :idea:
Husband! :lol:

Very good looking --- like yourself. Beautiful couple!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
You are too nice, LaFoto! I just really liked this photo. :mrgreen: Of course I am partial!
 
i was thinking curt russell.... but thats just me.... great shot of him... good job, girl..

(take more if you wish......!!)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
aprilraven said:
i was thinking curt russell.... but thats just me.... great shot of him... good job, girl..

(take more if you wish......!!)

Oh yeah, Curt Russell! I had such a big crush on him during my Disney Movie phase!
I'm really lucky to have such a sweet hubby. It's just a bonus that he looks like Little House On Witch Mountain. :lmao:
 
elsaspet said:
Oh yeah, Curt Russell! I had such a big crush on him during my Disney Movie phase!
I'm really lucky to have such a sweet hubby. It's just a bonus that he looks like Little House On Witch Mountain. :lmao:

You mean "Dinky Shack in the Grass"? :greenpbl: I thought Dennis Quade when I first saw it! He sort of has his smile.
 
Haha! I'm married to Landon/Russell/Quaid! Can't go wrong there!
 
Quaid it is!
wonderful shot cindy :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom