The inner struggle

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot in an abandoned factory building on the broder between France and Luxembourg...

I would love to hear your opinion on the shot.. ( I know parts of it are blown out, but to me it fits the mood of the picture... )

I took some more shots there, if your interested...

http://spako.lu/index.php?option=com...id=57&catid=12

32286_resized.jpg

Well, I personally prefer the movement of the second over that of the first, but like the colouring in the first better than the greenish one in the second (says the forum's in-built LOVER of the colour green, but ... sometimes ... even I ... ;) ).

Well, I personally prefer the movement of the second ...

No movement for movement itself. Movement should be included in idea of picture. If I take this picture I try to snap movement person from window to corner. It can brings some idea - He took look on window -> He saw something dangerous -> He tried to hide in a corner.

In this case movement will be connection of objects on picture.

well I'm not really sure I understand your comment, but to me the idea was not to picture an action in the photo itself, but rather to convey a state of mind,a feeling the person had at the time. The movement in the hands, just as the dilapidated building all around the person, should just underline this state of mind...

I'm not sure the pictures really transport that message then... :-/

well I'm not really sure I understand your comment, but to me the idea was not to picture an action in the photo itself, but rather to convey a state of mind,a feeling the person had at the time. The movement in the hands, just as the dilapidated building all around the person, should just underline this state of mind...

I'm not sure the pictures really transport that message then... :-/

Well, I got it. :) I instantly saw a person in a very distressed/sad state when I first looked at this picture, not a person hiding. I like this idea and how you carried it out, but like LaFoto, I would like to see #2's position with #1's colouring.

Abandoned plant FTW!! Oh and the photo is great too! lol.

Seriously, I love it. Blown out or not, it's great, and the green filter works well, too. Did you get anymore photos of the plant?

Most reactions

Back