THe inspiration is back!!! REAL Self-Portraits :)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Well I like these ;) Help me pick one to put in the critique :)
Thank you Amanda for giving me the self portrait idea! It really got the creative juices flowing again. Here are a few of my self portrait attempts:
DSC_0134copycopy.jpg

DSC_0135copycopy.jpg

DSC_0151copycopy.jpg

Lovely shots Joe :) Great ideas for the self portraits!!! I like them all, but think that 1 and 3 are my favs! The lighting in the the first is great :) Glad you've found a bit of inspiration :)

love the first one the best.....how come guys get the killer eyelashes??? do you know what i could do with those suckers??? sshhheeezzzz

actually, the pictures are really good...love the redish glow....makes it, dude...

TheBeginning: Thanks a bunch :)
Amanda: It felt so good as I dismantled my medicine cabinet!
Scott: Same with you, when you did that silhouette thing I laughed, so we're even!
JerseyShore: Nothing fancy, I put the mirror from my medicine cabinet on the floor, layed on top of it and shot. It was lit with one of those brass desk lamps :) I have no studio setup!
John: Thanks!
April: Haha, everyone always says that, but I don't even notice! And thank you!

Alright that's it...now you're gonna have to post some goofy ones so we can see what the real Joe is like ;) Otherwise Lloyd will have to come up with some more shots to get even :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
Alright that's it...now you're gonna have to post some goofy ones so we can see what the real Joe is like ;) Otherwise Lloyd will have to come up with some more shots to get even :lol:

Agreed. We've already seen the real Loyd. Now it's time we see the real Joe. :mrgreen:

clarinetJWD said:
TheBeginning: JerseyShore: Nothing fancy, I put the mirror from my medicine cabinet on the floor, layed on top of it and shot. It was lit with one of those brass desk lamps :) I have no studio setup!

Well could have fooled me........... Alright you did, would def guessed you had some sort of home studio setup...

-iSellJerseyShore

Most reactions

Back