The joys of kitty love!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So there I was, laying in bed enjoying the tail end of a good nights sleep when Paws came in like he does every morning, he meows and head butts me to say good morning (awwww).

But... This morning was a bit different... He didn't meow just chattered and purred, I should have known something was different. I felt him get up on the bed and sit and I THOUGHT he was having a kitty bath, ah good a bit more time to doze.

After a bit he moved in and head butted me, still chattering (should have known!!) I feel a little itty bitty thump on the bed beside my cheek and finally a "meow?" I open my eyes to find a nicely kitty cleaned (read licked to death) mouse! He was so proud! Oh the joys of kitty love lol!

OMG. LOL I am so scared my cat was going to do this. I admit I had no idea they did this until Scott explained why our cat Summer just loves her cheap feathered cat toy and licks it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're welcome!

Ha Barb! Yes Paws is quite fastidious about his mice lol

Sparky, yes! Just like that lol!

B gotta love kitty gifts lol

Been there, done that.

One day, if you're really, really lucky, he'll bring home a bat. ;-)

Ah, they are indoor kitties so technically he was doing his job ;) no bats in the house.... yet lol only starlings in the spring and last time Paws tried to get one he got beat up and ran away lol

When Zoe was still a kitten, she found a (8"-12") snake inside. She was smacking the bejeezies out of it, too! Good girl!

They catch bats????????

Yeah, that's what I said. Actually, that was the fourth or fifth thing I said. The first few are unprintable.

Oh, and a hummingbird once. Who'd a thunk it?

Don't say cat around my chocolate lab. A wild cat and her 3 kittens came into my yard and my lab has 2 young puppies and one of the kitten scratched one of the puppies mommy was not happy and came running and unfortunately she murdered all 3 kittens and the kittens mom. what a mess it was.

Luckily the puppy was ok.

This is the mommy dog roxy.

$1002639_701036006635360_8950684227510169952_n.jpg

Our dogs are really protective of their puppies too.. 1 of my cats, Parker, always brings chipmunks and birds. He likes to spend hours at a time outside, even during the night. So what he does is almost everyday he comes home, finds me wherever I am, and if i'm in the house he'll Meeeeeeoooowwwww. I open the door and he drops a live chipmunk right in front of me. We figured out that he does it because he wants to exchange it for real cat food. Love dem cats. My dogs catches squirrels.. But she kills those, doesn't bring them to anyone lmao

A puppy is nature's way of saying you used to have nice carpet.

A kitten is nature's way of saying you used to have nice furniture.

Most reactions

Back