The kind UPS lady has visited yet again.....

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And brought a light little lens to add to the existing behemoth collection =)

"snapshots":

SRW_2006.jpg

SRW_1999.jpg

SRW_2003.jpg

And people have tried to convince me "Its difficult to capture a CA effect with a Trinity Nikkor lens". And I say, "really" as i discovered during these bounced flash quick snapshots.
lol.gif

SRW_2005.jpg

How's the bokeh?

How's the bokeh?

Honestly I don't know i just got it out of the box.

My professors prefer it over the Nikon 50 1.4G, and here's a review video:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the filter size? 77mm or something? Look like a solid lens. I like how the thumbnail of the video they just rest the lens upward without cap at the bottom LOL.

What is the filter size? 77mm or something? Look like a solid lens. I like how the thumbnail of the video they just rest the lens upward without cap at the bottom LOL.

Yeah, unlike the Nikon 50 1.4 its a 77mm. Many suspect thats why the Sigma has the bokeh of the Nikon/Canon 50 whooped. But its chunky in comparision for sure.

Oh wow. Let me know what you think of it compared to the Nikkor version (that I own). I may want to switch up :/ Why must photography be so expensive and so dang addictive? ugh!

Oh wow. Let me know what you think of it compared to the Nikkor version (that I own). I may want to switch up :/ Why must photography be so expensive and so dang addictive? ugh!

Thats my only dislike about the whole hobby =)

Nice purchase!

That video forgot to add the nikkor 50mm f1.2 ais. Too bad...

Nice purchase!

That video forgot to add the nikkor 50mm f1.2 ais. Too bad...

Yeah that video is one of many...there are probably better than include more flavors of 50. I'm only interested in the 50 1.4s side by side

I need to find this "kind UPS lady" and have her redirect all packages to my house. That thing is a beauty! Now put it through the tests and show us how it scores!

Does it have a certain smell that you love???...Can you smell it...?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back