The King is gone

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, and I hope that you will be able to persevere through this and remember all of the wonderful times you had with your brother as well as how he positively affected so many people around him.
The right words can never be said at times such as these. Several years ago, I lost my only sibling and sister to a sudden accident, and only lately, things are starting to come into perspective, as just two weeks ago I went through some old photo albums, scanned them, and put photos of us together on my site.

May you and your family feel peace through this.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts. :hugs:

i'm sorry to hear this. you and your family will be in my prayers, and you know that we're all here every minute of every day.

take care and God bless! :hugs:

Craig,
It is very sad to hear this. Our prayers and thoughts are be with you. :hugs:

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I guess you can see how much we're all thinking of you and returning the love, right? :hug:: Take care.

hey craig.. i cant begin to imagine how you feel.. i did loose my brother as well a few years back..
you are in our thoughts...
be strong :hugs:

Craig, don't know ya very well as I've only been around for a month or so, but will definitely be thinking and prayin for y'all. I feel sad hearing about your loss.

If u feel appropriate, and have time, I would love to see some photos posted of you guys and/or him.

A bit late to this thread, but I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you, and your family at this time. Thank you for affording us the opportunity to try to help you out at this time :heart:

ah, craig.....
i wish you would have pm'd me...i am so sorry for your loss... i have been there..
my oldest brother was killed in a freak accident....its been a while, now.. but you
feel the loss forever...

as it was stated before, we are here for you, and i would gladly talk ya thru as much as you need......

please take care of yourself, and your sweet wife... let us know if we can help you in any way...

Craig, I'm with you, bro'!! So sorry to hear about your loss and although I never met him it feels like I know him just because I know you. Hang in there, if there is anything I can do on my end of things just PM me. :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back