TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

32864396064_23097330bf_b.jpg

500mm so on a tripod I would assume......This is outstanding. Sharpness and clarity like that. I have one Eagle shot that was rushed. It turned out to be one of my best selling images but I look at it and all I see is flaws, mine that is....... This image is perfect......Have you considered sending it to the Audobon Society? (if I spelled that right)

500mm so on a tripod I would assume......This is outstanding. Sharpness and clarity like that. I have one Eagle shot that was rushed. It turned out to be one of my best selling images but I look at it and all I see is flaws, mine that is....... This image is perfect......Have you considered sending it to the Audobon Society? (if I spelled that right)
You can always pick out the bird photographers, because their left arm is twice the size of their right arm from holding a 600mm lens while tracking the flight of a bird...

You can always pick out the bird photographers, because their left arm is twice the size of their right arm from holding a 600mm lens while tracking the flight of a bird...
I had a response to that.....I won't go there lol....It's a superb shot.....

Handheld. I rarely use a tri or monopod though I just purchased the 60-600 Sigma Sport and will likely start using a monopod. I refuse to have anything to do with Audubon as I joined them and they sold my information to everybody on the face of the earth wanting money for whatever cause. They'll never see another nickel or anything from me again.

Wow! Superb moment, nice shooting!

Nice shot. Really like the angle you captured.

Most reactions

Back