What's new

The Leaf

andymac1981

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All

Just posting my 1st pic for some honest critique. I would like to hear where I may need to improve ect.

$Leaf.webp
 
I like the point of view and the lighting, but those bright spots in the background are distracting. You should experiment with cloning or darkening them so the leaf is brighter than they are. Also consider cropping a little on the bottom and straightening it - it appears to have a little bit of a tilt.
 
I'd REALLY like it without that sign lit up in the background. It's a HEAVY draw on the eye.
 
MLeeK said:
I'd REALLY like it without that sign lit up in the background. It's a HEAVY draw on the eye.

It took me a while to master but some post processing and this is what I have.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2013859114.webp
    $image-2013859114.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 103

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom