bulldurham7 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 4,238 Reaction score 7,434 Location NW Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2014 #1 Small Tuna rigged boat. Attachments And-Whlie-We-Played-Others-Readied-for-Work.webp 206.5 KB · Views: 184
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2014 #2 I like it but the subjects are a little too spread out to give it power. It would help some if the gloves were dead on center.
I like it but the subjects are a little too spread out to give it power. It would help some if the gloves were dead on center.
bulldurham7 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 4,238 Reaction score 7,434 Location NW Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 The gloves, dead on center would kill the overall ambiance. I might, however, concede to a left side crop...to push things a bit closer together.
The gloves, dead on center would kill the overall ambiance. I might, however, concede to a left side crop...to push things a bit closer together.