What's new

The Lighting Man

Rick Waldroup

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
804
Reaction score
99
Location
Texas
Shot at a recent music festival in Texas.

Is there another term for the guys who handle the lighting at concerts?

The camera was a Lumix L1 with a Leica 14-50 zoom.

98128274.jpg
 
lighting technician
lighting guy
lighting roadie
 
Haha that could be me! Only I don't do it in texas...

I call myself a lighting engineer... dunno if that's the proper term.

Cool shot though :)
 
Haha that could be me! Only I don't do it in texas...

I call myself a lighting engineer... dunno if that's the proper term.

Cool shot though :)

Okay, I will change the name again, to lighting engineer. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments. :wink:
 
Okay, I will change the name again, to lighting engineer. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments. :wink:

How about, .... the criminal?

and then I'll suggest, the prisoner.

:)

cool image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom