What's new

the little kitten Luna and her mom

xzyragon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
330
Reaction score
125
Location
La Jolla, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got to visit my parents in Sedona (went mostly for the hiking of course), and as it turns out they have a zoo of animals. Well 2 cats and 3 dogs. So obviously any time not spent hiking or wine tasting was with the petting zoo.

Still editing pictures of the dogs, but the kitten was adorable and had to be edited first

playful kitty by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

Here kitty kitty by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3558 by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3305 by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

and heres here 11 year old mom
sleepy kitty by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr
 
I'm not a cat person (3 dogs), but you took some amazingly cute photos here. Love the focus and shallow dof.

Nicely done
 
I'm not a cat person (3 dogs), but you took some amazingly cute photos here. Love the focus and shallow dof.

Nicely done

I tried to persuade my mom to get a big dog, or at least a normal sized dog, but she opted for a pomeranian mix and 2 random half dachsund pups instead. We had two australian shepherds growing up, and they were the best dogs, but apparently my mom likes less... useful dogs now..
adorable balls of fluff by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr
 
Furballs!!! ^^^^

The kitten is a cute one. Almost all kittens are cute in their own way.
 
Furballs!!! ^^^^

The kitten is a cute one. Almost all kittens are cute in their own way.
Yeah she's absolutely adorable. Plus most kittens are super friendly and playful, which makes them even better
 
It's because they're so pointy. Cuteness is a defense mechanism when you're pulling them off your curtains/jeans/couches/carpets.

Great kitten shots!
 
I rarely comment on cat's pictures but these are just adorable :)

#2 #3 have you consider to clone out those blown out areas in the upper right corner?
#4 that black spot/circle also?
 
First of all, splitting your time between wine tasting and adorable animals? Oh my god, HEAVEN!

Second, I keep coming back to this thread because that kitten just makes me happy She is beyond adorable, and the pictures are so well done. I think you could have these printed and maybe #2,3,4 framed as a triptych. Nothing big, just a nice little accent piece - nothing that would go over the mantle or anything! It might be nice for your parents to have something like that. I love going back to see pictures I took of my cats when they were still kittens. It's fun remembering the early days of having them.
 
Thanks for the kind words guys! I might get them for my sister (her kitten technically) as a going away to college gift. And I'll see if I can clone out those spots in Lightroom. Not much of a photoshop wiz (never used it before). Every time I've tried I've just given up and resorted to using lightroom again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom