What's new

The London Bridge fell down... all the way to AZ.

///Matt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCAL!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C/C welcome!

This is the true and original "London Bridge", shipped to, and reassembled in, Lake Havasu, AZ.

1.
2.jpg




2.
3.jpg




3.
6.jpg
 
Ah, that's where it went to?
I remember when I first visited London at 12 years of age ("centuries ago"!), it had only just been sold and was about to be dismantled and rebuilt. I never know exactly WHERE. Cool sight.

Lovely choice of aperture for your nighttime photography here. I really love the smoothness of the water given by the long exposure and the starry lights given by the small aperture! Works perfectly well with the Christmas decorations!
 
Thanks! =)
 
I beleive these are all 15 second exposures with an f8.0... I had the white balance set for Tungsten so that the bridge wouldn't turn orange, in the very low light. This is an accurate representation of the bridge's color. ISO 50 or 100...
 
technically speaking it has been sold .... but in reality it has been stolen
 
Ace shots! I love how the water looks like it's frozen. Great!
 
Lovely images, with the Christmas decorations and the decorative streetlights. I like the star effect on the lights as well. Good job!
 
Thanks guys! i'm very proud of t hese shots. =)

The bridge is over water, but the long exposure catches the flow of the water, causing it to smooth out.

Here's what #3 looked like with a shorter shutter and wider aperture.


5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom