Carman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tomcarman.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2272283643_238ac96400_b.jpg

I'm new to this so C&C are very much welcome....

Cheers :)

Enter ignorant American: What exactly is it?

Personally, I would have liked to see a little less water and a little more sky.

Aside from that, I like it.

It's a really good shot. I think it should have been pulled out just a hair. But I love the exposure and lighting.

Enter ignorant American: What exactly is it?

Personally, I would have liked to see a little less water and a little more sky.

Aside from that, I like it.

Enter pompous Englishman: http://www.londoneye.com/ :lol: (essentially a really big ferris wheel that you can see the whole of London city from. It moves very slowly, taking about 30min to do one rotation, so is in constant motion with people getting on/off. Great for attracting tourists, and IMO one of the nicest bits of architecture in the city)

Thanks for the comments :). I wanted to capture the reflections in all their glory, hence the large amount of water.

It's a really good shot. I think it should have been pulled out just a hair. But I love the exposure and lighting.

Thanks. Me too! Unfourtunately thats the widest I could get with my setup. There is a wall just below where the photo ends, so if I had moved further back I would have needed to make the camera higher, but my tripod is tiny :x.

That's a lovely shot of the Eye! And I think it's much more interesting to see the reflections in the water than more sky.

Taken from Embankment? I recently did this too, with nowhere near as good a result ;)

Love the exposure and reflections in the water, great capture.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys n girls. :)

THORHAMMER: Everything is bigger in America. Including the people :lol:

Nice wheel. Nice pic. Do the lights on the wheel change all the time?
I wished the big building behind it wouldn't be there, but what can you do...

I would comment on the America sneer too, but I'm bigger than that. :lol:

(oh, and not American...)

pascal

hahahahahahaha

your telling me... 'except here in OC lots of people are skinny and fake.
its worse then being large ,... but yeah you got us there. !!!

:wink:

Really nice photo :) The purple of The Eye and the organge of neighbouring buildings works well.

Most reactions

Back