What's new

The Lonely Tree..

LarryD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
614
Reaction score
3
Location
Mojave Desert
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you have a Lonely Tree Photo ??

MoonGlowTree.jpg
 
Very nice. Is the moon edited in? (I ask mainly because of its size.) The depth of field adds a nice sense of distance and alone-ness to the photo.

And yes, I do... a proud little tree as well as a tree looking at its shadow.

(Of course, I pretty much live in the opposite of the Mojave!)
 
The moon really adds to the image and makes you feel alone with the tree...good job.
 
Good concept. The only thing that bothers me is that the rocks on the right are beyond the depth of field, but the moon isn't..........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom