The LOST thread.

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ANybody watch LOST last night? The "others" make an appearance!! Season 2 is just as funky as season 1 and it is only getting odder.

I love me some Lost! We watched the entire first season in a couple weeks and now it's torture to wait a whole week to get a new episode. The end of episode 2 and the preview for next week gave me chills!

I sure hope they do this show as long as it takes to tell the story and no longer. Maybe it'll be one of those rare shows that ends when it should!

i still cant believe they have a hobbit on that show.

friggin scottish, drug addict hobbits. :)

Oh and Evangeline Lilly :drool:

Attachments

• $LILLY-1-300.jpg
    $LILLY-1-300.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 107
I just started watching it at the begining of season 2, I am a little confused but it really is all it was claimed to be.

And i second the motion made by voodoocat Oh and Evangeline Lilly indeed!

oh yes miss Kate is a hottie!! I wish i was trapped on an island with her!! :eyebrows: and yep hobbits and heroin are a baaad mix! you know that evageline and dominic are an item!! lucky damn hobbit junkie!

Did you guys see the size of that shark before the commercial break...it was a hard to see glimsp pf it swimming around int eh dark waters but good lord is was a monster!

yeah we had never seen the show for unknown reasons but my girlfriend decided to go buy season one...we watched it in a week. Completely blown away. I haven't been so envolved in a show since I first saw The Prisioner series. the wait for new eps is killing us.

Anybody read the whispers transcripts...kind of creepy...I'll post a link if ya want.

bantor said:
I just started watching it at the begining of season 2, I am a little confused but it really is all it was claimed to be.

And i second the motion made by voodoocat Oh and Evangeline Lilly indeed!

hey bantor...go rent season one...it's amazing!!

Did anyone notice the symbol on the shark's tail fin? It was the round symbol that looked like it had a bird silhouette in it that they showed in the cave?

Have I lost it? :confused:

Did anyone notice the symbol on the shark's tail fin? It was the round symbol that looked like it had a bird silhouette in it that they showed in the cave?
Yeah, it's the same symbol thats on the guys shirt also(the irish guy). It looks similiar to some kind of pentagon symbol. I'm starting to think this is somekind of elaborate experiment.

This is definetly one of my favorite shows, and not one of the new shows trying to be like lost has caught my attention.

Yeah I've read some crazy stuff about the show lately like Hurly being the badguy since he said the whole "what did the snowman say to the other snowman" phrase that Desmond used to find out if Locke was on his side. I don't buy it cuz Hurly kicks much booty IMO.

Most reactions

Back