The LOST thread.

MDowdey said:
i still cant believe they have a hobbit on that show.

friggin scottish, drug addict hobbits. :)

Don't make me come over there boy :playball:

Argh I can't be a part of this, I don't want to know what happens

*sticks fingers in ears and hums to himself*

In the UK season 1 isn't over yet but it's my second time of watching it thanks to the wonders of the internet, and i'm about to recieve a shipment of the first few episodes of season 2. I was so annoyed when they left the end of season 1 on that cliffhanger, I really wanted to know what was in the hole.

Wow! I just watched this week's episode. That was friggin' great! I'm kinda glad Mike, Sawyer and Jin turned out alive. But we'll have to see what happens to them now.

I'm kinda frustrated now that the story didn't move forward any in terms of the timeline. The last scene of the Locke/Kate/Jack/Brotha' dude situation was the exact same one as last week. And I really want to find out what's up with that guy!

Ooooo, can't wait for next week!

Quote from same forum...talking about the fact that any of the characters could be killed off......

"claire cant die becaue of aaron. because if claire dies, aaron will starve to death.... why is this so hard to grasp?"

Someones reply : "They could always milk the polar bear...."

:lol:

Wow! That was a really interesting episode. What happens if they don't push it in time? I guess nobody really wants to risk everything to find out. So now they're stuck down there. Does that mean they're the "replacements"? The plot really carries a message really seems to touch on the core of human behavior and faith. Can't wait for next week.

Yeah it was on the freaky freaky side. The posse stuck in the pit were dumb arses for letting that chick take away the valuable goodie from Sawyer. Hey didn't Walt-the little boy- tell Shannon in the vision she had "TO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON". Hmmmm... the the pit was a wacky place and that Desmond dude...what a spaz. LOL! this show is making my head spin!!

What truly bugs me about this season that wasn't so apparent in the first season is the mega long recaps...it's the first 15 min of each episode now...which leaves only about 30 minutes of electric crack to absorb-without the commercials. I feel jipped. I want my 15 min back dammit!

mygrain said:
Hey didn't Walt-the little boy- tell Shannon in the vision she had "TO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON".
I actually think that what Walt said (when you reverse the audio) is "press the button. No button is bad"
You can hear it here: http://waltreversed.ytmnd.com/

Most reactions

Back