Snap Happy
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2006
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Houston, by way of Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my faves - The Louvre Pyramid taken around 10pm. It's not obvious unless blown up, but it's really noisy. Sayonara D70s. I wish I'd had the D300 back then. I just love how the clouds happened to form a V with the side of the Pyramid.
I was just snapping away trying to get my wonky tripod to stop wobbling. The clouds were totally serendipitous, but I couldn't keep the other tourists out of my frame. Like me, they were standing there forEVER!
Couple of others from a previous Paris trip - both taken with a tiny Canon Powershot SD20 - the first was a luck shot, taken out the window of a moving bus as we zoomed around the Arc de Triomphe on the traffic circle.
This one's also three years old with the little Canon. Can't decide if I like the darkness or if I should've played with the levels. At any rate, I loved the clouds. I take no credit for any of the skies
I was just snapping away trying to get my wonky tripod to stop wobbling. The clouds were totally serendipitous, but I couldn't keep the other tourists out of my frame. Like me, they were standing there forEVER!
Couple of others from a previous Paris trip - both taken with a tiny Canon Powershot SD20 - the first was a luck shot, taken out the window of a moving bus as we zoomed around the Arc de Triomphe on the traffic circle.
This one's also three years old with the little Canon. Can't decide if I like the darkness or if I should've played with the levels. At any rate, I loved the clouds. I take no credit for any of the skies