The March Photo Challenge Photos! Congrats Guys!

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters
Definitely something weird with the sorting, because when I posted my message yesterday I was at work and the pretty shot of the street lights in the snow (whoever, whatever# that is) showed in the bottom right corner, making it to me #12, now today at home when I look it is in the top right corner, making it appear like #4.... so confusing...

Sorry guys, I kinda blew this one.

I made a mistake when I went to announce the winner because I announced it based on the sorted order (4/13 and 8/13) and not based on the captioned photo number. I should have known better. I put the captions there to try and help clarify the photo order because I knew the sorts can come up randomly with coppermine. Anyway the gallery should be sorted based on Title in ascending order, this means clicking on the "+" next to "Title" in the top right of the thumbnail gallery. This should give the gallery sort which corresponds with the captions.

Now I apologize to both Nytmair and Goofup for mixing up the photos. Goofup you're right, you're photo was photo 8 and Nytmair's was 12. Sorry guys.

Photo 4 (Who?)

normal_photo4%7E0.jpg

Photo 8 (Goofup)

normal_photo8%7E0.jpg

I'm glad we got that sorted out, but I just want everyone to know that I am certainly not going away thinking I tied for first place. I can see how some voters, and us, could get confused. (Heck, I wasn't even aware until now that you could change the display order of the pictures.)

I'm just excited that even in the worse-case scenero, I came in no worse than 3rd.

"Who?", great pic!!! In my book you deserve this one and contratulations!

(Now all I got to do is figure out what the heck I'm going to do for April's contest....)

this is a classic exanple of "community"

you guys are great because you have beared with us while we mess around with coppermine..

Thanks to all!!!

md

Thanks for sorting that Twist, a big sigh of relief from my corner :D

But I feel bad for you now Nytmair! :( A shame someone has to miss out. :(

Thanks Goofup, that is one amazing photo you've got there, we like our rays huh :D...thats probably my best picture, so I had to go all guns blazing to get in there :lol: Although I wasnt aware you could change the order of the pictures either! :D

Happy Easter btw... :D

it's ok, not big deal. For my first entry, i still managed to get 5 votes :) i'm pretty happy about that. This just gives me more motivation to really work hard for the "Technology" contest now that I know i can content with the "big boys" :lol:

Most reactions

Back