JOSHardson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 176 Reaction score 26 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2009 #1
Sachphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 2 Location Tulsa, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2009 #2 Looks cool. I would have centered the bridge a little more not cutting of the top off and would have had less of the first cement piece. Other than that it is not to bad.
Looks cool. I would have centered the bridge a little more not cutting of the top off and would have had less of the first cement piece. Other than that it is not to bad.
JOSHardson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 176 Reaction score 26 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I did that for the graffiti. I know it is illegal and usually make things look crappy but I am drawn to really good graffiti.
I did that for the graffiti. I know it is illegal and usually make things look crappy but I am drawn to really good graffiti.
B BoostedHoo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2009 #4 desaturation really works for the shot. great choice
JOSHardson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 176 Reaction score 26 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks... It's kind of a two tone thing I stumbled upon. I just went back and shot some more of this bridge. I can't get enough...
Thanks... It's kind of a two tone thing I stumbled upon. I just went back and shot some more of this bridge. I can't get enough...