What's new

The Middle East You Dont See On CNN

Wabusk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a selection of photos from a recent 2 month journey around the region. Please leave your C&C below as Im always looking for any kind of feedback. I hope you enjoy

1) Blue Mosque Istanbul


2) Main Bazaar Istanbul



3) Photo Shoot in Cappadocia Turkey



4) Friendly Locals in Goreme



5) Petra by Night


6) After the Tourists have gone



7) Hanging Out, Jordan


8) Wadi Rum, Jordan


9) Old City Jerusalem


10) Talking to God, Israel


11) My Sinai Sunrise Egypt


12) Step Pyramid Egypt
5170475493_a1e9a124da_z.jpg


13) Post Card Egypt

 
Very nice photos.. taken from Turkey, Egypt ,Jordan Palastine and Isreal.. did u visit anywhere eles?
 
Nice shots. I especially like Petra by night. Beautiful shot of an amazing site.
 
Very interesting--really puts into perspective what you're shown versus how life really is out in the Middle East. I really love #2. #10 is really powerful and beautiful, a great capture of emotion :)
 
very creative set. you give a good perspective to the places you visited. Are people allowed in petra at night normally?
 
Wonderful images, all. I love #2 in particular - so rich.
 
Yes indeed, newstations now a days are nothing more than a business- and its only fear that brings in the ratings!

Peaceful looking pictures like these won't create the buzz they're looking for.
Keep up the great work.
 
#3 and #10 are my fav's but they are all wonderful photo, really nice culture
 
Mother****ing bra-vo. Excellent work. 5,11,12,13 are my favorites. I've been wanting to travel the Middle East sometime for a photo excursion but I want to get back on my feet and get a pro body and some decent lenses first.
 
All of them are amazing! I love 10 and 2!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom