What's new

The Middle East You Dont See On CNN

Your photos are great mate !
 
Lovely Photos! I very different perspective.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Petra @ night is freaking spooky... that place would give me the creeps. Awsome shots.
 
This is a wonderful series; by portraying people at places you successfuly rendered the whole story
Regards :D
 
Last edited:
They are lovely...... will show them to my friends.
 
Number 10 is my favorite. Great capture of emotion
 
love 6 like something from the scene from transformers

Couldn't tell you on that one, but I do know it's the location that was used as the entrance to the Holy Grail temple in Indiana Jones: Last Crusade.

Great shots!!
 
Petra....how I'd love to see that!!! Excellent images. I especially like "talking to God" - very moving. Thank you for sharing your travels!
 
Wonderful images. Those people shots really have character. Nice work!
 
Many many thanks for all the positive comments and responses. I have been having a hard time picking up my camera since returning to everyday life but with such positive feedback It wont be long before I get shooting again. Thanks to all!
 
love 6 like something from the scene from transformers

Couldn't tell you on that one, but I do know it's the location that was used as the entrance to the Holy Grail temple in Indiana Jones: Last Crusade.

Great shots!!


if thats the holy grail then thats the same place used in transformers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom