The Mighty Mouse

lordtris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i am useing my Nikon d40 with a sigma 55-200mm lens in a dark room with only my lcd as lighting i was on manual mode with 200iso and f4 to f5
these were hand held shot as i dont have my tripod yet here.

Please C&C

mm1.JPG

mm2.JPG

mm3.JPG

mm4.JPG

Honestly, there isn't anything special about these pictures at all. Very dull.

for handheld thats pretty steady, unfortunately I'm unsure what you're going for in these pictures. I can't discern what the reflection is and the mouse looks basically like a shiny rock. Definitely going to need your tripod to make these much better. Keep practicing

Honestly, there isn't anything special about these pictures at all. Very dull.

for handheld thats pretty steady, unfortunately I'm unsure what you're going for in these pictures. I can't discern what the reflection is and the mouse looks basically like a shiny rock. Definitely going to need your tripod to make these much better. Keep practicing

Thanks for the bluntness ;) I was trying to get a reflection but i think that tomorrow when i get my tripod it will turn out a bit better.

i just don't get it, you posted 4 pictures of essentially the same thing, i can't really see what you were going for or how this is 'artistic'

in regards to the not having a tripod part: why not bump up your iso? it was only at 200 bring that up to atleast 800

Most reactions

Back