The missing Piece

here's the B&W versions....

3267-puzzleBW.jpg

3267-puzzle2BW.jpg

I love these!

I like the first one better in color and the second better in B&W.

Those are brilliant.

I like the first one in colour, Chris!
Love the quality of light. :thumbsup:

50mm?

As is, I like the first better. I would like to see an angled shot like the second with the puzzle piece, though.

Nice work. Looking foreward to meeting you!

How on earth did you do a jigsaw upside-down?! Or manage to flip it over without everything falling apart?

I like the colour of the first one, there's a nice contrast between the plain-ness of the back of the pieces and the wood grain of the table and the single piece right-side up.

puzzle said:
How on earth did you do a jigsaw upside-down?! Or manage to flip it over without everything falling apart?
Talent.

haha... I flipped it over but in the process about a quarter of the puzzle fell apart.... I had to re-put that portion together without the picture. It really isn't hard to do a puzzle with it flipped over.

As is, I like the first better. I would like to see an angled shot like the second with the puzzle piece, though.
Yep, I think I'm going to take that shot later today with different light. :thumbup:

Nice work. Looking foreward to meeting you!
oooo no you don't. ;)

no,
I used my digital Lumix.

Thanks everyone! :D

neat work...i like the black n white photos.....2nd one is too bright somehow its adding to it in this particular shot.....the brightness is well directed towards the missing piece....
good work....

It will be more interesting if you put something under. In this case a hole will be also a door to somewhere. The next step can be that picture on removed piece will be the same as under hole (IMHO). Try to put more then one idea to your picture.

Very creative photos here Littleman, I think the color images bring out the comp alittle more.

Nice photos !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back