The misty morning Sea (pic1)

shahhossain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys...

This is the first picture I am sharing in the TPF for getting your valuable comments which may help me become a photographer one day.

2sblq29.jpg

Please know that I took this picture with 5mp phone camera and did some editing with photoshop.

Thank you

Take just a tiny bit off the bottom, and a tiny bit off the top. Move the sun a bit more to the right in the frame. Nice photo.
Exposure looks pretty good except for a hot spot in the clouds in the center.
Do you have a graduated neutral density filter?

That's actually pretty darn good for a camera phone.

A couple things to think about when shooting landscapes:

-You typically don't want your subject centered. There's exceptions, but I think it would look better with the sun more to the right.

-A good landscape uses both background and foreground elements. I've heard it said that a good landscape is an interesting foreground piece with the actual landscape as the background. Sunsets are pretty, but with some foreground interest they can be amazing.

Take just a tiny bit off the bottom, and a tiny bit off the top. Move the sun a bit more to the right in the frame. Nice photo.
Exposure looks pretty good except for a hot spot in the clouds in the center.
Do you have a graduated neutral density filter?

Shockey, thanks for liking and giving me the valuable information to make the picture look better.

i really don't know what is graduated neutral density filter... can u pls tell.
i a novice in photography. :lol:

-You typically don't want your subject centered. There's exceptions, but I think it would look better with the sun more to the right.

-A good landscape uses both background and foreground elements. I've heard it said that a good landscape is an interesting foreground piece with the actual landscape as the background. Sunsets are pretty, but with some foreground interest they can be amazing.

thanks for comment Gaerek.
r u the one (fishing) in Rich's Photo Blog?
i m going to see ur pics there.
tnx for the good advice on landscape.

thanks for comment Gaerek.
r u the one (fishing) in Rich's Photo Blog?
i m going to see ur pics there.
tnx for the good advice on landscape.

Yeah, that's an older picture of me my wife took. I don't have too many pictures up there right now due to some technical issues, but I'll try to fix that when I get a chance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back