MikeFlorendo TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 11, 2014 Messages 401 Reaction score 194 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #1 Just sitting on my front door step taking pictures of the clouds and moon.
CameraClicker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 14, 2014 Messages 565 Reaction score 125 Location Toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #2 Got up to find moon behind buildings, this morning. Happy Chinese Moon Festival, September 8, 2014.
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #3 Like the 1st. It's different in a good way.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #4 Funny, I was about to post one almost identical to Mike's. I call mine "Arrrrroooooo" (I'll likely do a B&W conversion.)
Funny, I was about to post one almost identical to Mike's. I call mine "Arrrrroooooo" (I'll likely do a B&W conversion.)
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #5 Looks like it could be a pearl in bleu cheese.
snowbear120 52 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,946 Reaction score 16,267 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #6 I have one of those in the "Lens Across America Round 3" thread, though it's not as good. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...s-across-america-round-3-a-6.html#post3232085
I have one of those in the "Lens Across America Round 3" thread, though it's not as good. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...s-across-america-round-3-a-6.html#post3232085
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2014 #7 This is crazy. I shot one tonight too.