The Moon Chasers

Slovensky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm so not brave enough to post on the Critique Gallery :lol:

So I'll leave it for you guys to tell me what you think.....

Moonchasers1.jpg

Very cool...looks like a lot of processing was involved, but who cares, I really like the end result you've got here!

I love this image Slovensky. I don't see what you have to be afraid of with the Critique Gallery. Looks like you put a lot of hard work into this one... its great :>

S7Mart said:
I love this image Slovensky. I don't see what you have to be afraid of with the Critique Gallery. Looks like you put a lot of hard work into this one... its great :>

WELL......in all honesty I feel very inferior (photography wise) to most people on here.

I don't have any technical blurb to give to anyone as I'm just shooting on a 'point and shoot' Sony Cybershot until I upgrade to an SLR.

I suppose it's a confidence thing and not wanting to get shot down in flames as an 'imposter'.

Does any of that make any sense? LOL

Thanks for your kind comments about my picture though :hugs:

thats a cool shot....and let me tell you, i know how you feel....ditto with me.. i know none of the photo jargon, but this is a great shot....good job,slovensky! :thumbup:

as a stern friend suggested.."keep shooting...anything, everything...all the time..."
(no, not one of my crazy family members that are inbred.. :wink: . it was a moderator..
can we guess who?? his initials are jonmikal... :D )

My moon shots look like s***...

Good job

Steve :thumbup:

nice shot :)

not to get you down though but you never see stars and a full moon at the same time the light from the moon makes them impossible to see :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back