What's new

The Moon. E500 w/70-300mm

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A simple shot, through the window unfortunately.

moonglass.jpg
 
Nice simple shot.

I prefer closer shots, but I know you can only do so much with a 300mm zoom.

Nice work.
 
Good shot, thats the kind of result i'm getting with my 300mm so i feel a bit
better now having seen what a similar lens does. I've been wondering if a
converter would be any use...
 
I can still crop this one quite a bit. The only thing I did was relocate the moon to the top left! remember Oly 300mm=600mm

Thanks alot here guys. I appreciate the kind words!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom