• Alex B

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Anty

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Maxx Bloom

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry, but this is a very ambigious question and at most, an incomplete list of the cast of characters here.

I like La Foto because of her sensitivity and German sense of No BS. I like Anty because of her quick wit. I like Iron Flatline because of his no nonsense approach. I like Sweetsomedays because of her compassion. I like abraxsas because of his photos and humor. I like Zendianah because....there are sooooooooo many people on this forum that are inspirational, you can't lump it into 4 people, that's insane.

I try to take a little inspiration from each person that takes the time to involve themselves in this format. Even Max.

Methinks AnselAdams in brown nosing.

I vote #12 here best reply to this thread.:wink:

Just saw this. There must be some error that my name is on there. Unless the question was about inspiration on the WA or banning threads, or for posting smilies....
girl_flag_of_truce.gif

It's not on the list but elsapet and NJMAN inspires me.

looks like i am falling behind ;) I should not have voted for one of my competitors ;)

:cheer:Go Anty....:cheer: Go Anty.....:cheer:Go Anty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow :shock:
I am supposed to have THAT?
And it is a particularly German trait, you say? Wow. Is that GOOD???

I have had the good fortune to have befriended people of that region of the world, Germans in particular. I work for a German corporation as well. I find the straight talk enlightening.

If it came off otherwise, my apologies. It was meant as a compliment in its entirety.

NJMAN if I had to choose one. His way of using HDR to the edge of wondering, "is that HDR or not?" and producing jaw dropping images with the process really is inspiring. (<<run on sentence I know).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back