the mystery pic...

:confused: Long exposure of a paper towel roll? lol, No wait, I know, it is a picture of your avatar ;)

tpe said:
Alexandra was that a clue? if not one would probably be good it is very difficult

tim
huh, yeah, it's something like a radioactive needle, but not much radioactive, and it's not quite a needle ;)

I challenge you to find the explaining thread to realize how dangerously close you are, now. :mrgreen:

hi everyone
ppl i wont be giving any clues right now and thats the reason cause of which no replies from me...;)
tpe - thanku...nice guess...very hard ? yaaa took me a couple of shots out of which i thought of sharing this one......i like it......keep guessing....
doenoe - thx to u too...come on man...give it ur wildest guess...say something at least...
peanuts - sparkler thats isnt sparkling.....hammmmmppppfffff......well that wud be interesting to shoot.....:p
Alex - i am sure ppl must have seen in on the other tread by now ?
HAS ANYONE DONE THAT.....CONFESSION TIME GUYS.......
what do u say alex.....shall i or u wanna listen to more guesses...?
pursuer - paper towel.......LOL....picture of my avatar?heheh....gr8 guess man..u did it....it is my avatar but still u gotta tell me wat it is.....come on......
--- A non-radioactive pin....LOL
--- glowing knitting needle....lol....nice guesses ppl...
weeping widow - good u like it.....and the smoke thing sounds nice....but thats not the case here..nice idea again....
alex..shall i tell 'em....?

haha, well, I am sadistic and i'd love to torture y'all a bit more, but i guess all fun has its limits...
Go on if you feel it, Kunal :mrgreen:

KunalShingla said:
hey there
alexandra has allowed me to post my photo in her thread...it is here because of the topic...mysterious ...i have posted it earlier but no one is allowed to read the stuff there..guys try to guess wat it is here...
Tomato?

well the photo....this is the light coming from the little opening from the curtain in my room...with some deliberate shake......

Focal length: 52.0mm (35mm equivalent: 263mm)
CCD width: 7.12mm
Exposure time: 1.000 s
Aperture: f/36.0
ISO equiv.: 400
Whitebalance: Manual
Metering Mode: matrix
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Auto bracketing

I was so sure there was something electrical in that Kunal, the small dots of light, but never thought anything along the lines of a curtain.

Is it ok if i but in and post one?

If so can any one guess this one. A clue to stop incorect speculation, it is not usually covered up.

macro6.jpg

It could also well have been posted before but i don't think i have let the cat out of the bag before.

Tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back