What's new

..:: The Never Ending Descending ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
zalazak13.jpg




​
 
Your title makes no sense regarding your picture.
The Sun on the water is completely blown out. Try using a ND filter or even a graded ND filter to reduce the light.
A polarizer would help a ton with the glare as well.
 
Your title makes no sense regarding your picture.
The Sun on the water is completely blown out. Try using a ND filter or even a graded ND filter to reduce the light.
A polarizer would help a ton with the glare as well.

He's referring to the setting of the sun I think. I agree with you about the colors being blown.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. Ocular got it right about the title. :)
As for the blown-out part, it's unfortunate, but I did the best i could in the circumstances provided. Don't own a ND filter yet. I definitely should get one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom